Our Farm and Boarding Amenities...
16, 500 foot indoor facility
- 14-12 x 12 stalls, 3- 10 x 12 stalls, and 6 new 10 x 12 box stalls in our indoor arena
- 75' x 135' indoor lighted arena and 125' x 250' outdoor jumping arena (newly resurfaced) and new 75' x 150' outdoor lighted grass schooling arena
- Heated tack room, lounge, bathroom, and porch sitting area
- Training packages tailored to each horse's specific needs
- 2 full time trainers and 2 part time trainers
- 3 inside tacking/grooming areas, 1 outdoor wash area, and 4 outdoor tacking/grooming areas
- Sales and leasing
- Personalized feeding and turn out program for each horse
- Private and semi-private turn out
- Private indoor turn out during inclement weather
- 24 hour on-site supervision
- Hauling to local and USEF shows
- Family friendly environment
- Dedicated and caring staff with a history of superb horse care
- Fun and educational camps, clinics, and farm days
- Strong working student program
Directions to the farm...
From Hwy 280: Take Highway 280 East to Hugh Daniel Drive (red light past Highway 119). Turn left on Hugh Daniel Drive until it "T's" into Highway 41. Turn left on Highway 41 South. Lachlan Farm is 4 miles on the right.
From I-20 East: Take I-20 East to the first Leeds/Bass Pro Shop exit (1st exit past I-459). Turn right onto Highway 78 from I-20. Take a right at the 2nd light onto President's Street. President's Street "T's" into 119. Turn right on 119. Take the first major turn left onto Elliott Lane. When Elliott Lane ends, turn right onto Highway 25. Turn right on Highway 41 South (fire station on the corner). Lachlan Farm is approximately 3 miles on the left.
For more information, please contact Anna McCracken
Lachlan Farm, Inc.
8585 Highway 41 South, Leeds, Alabama 35094